News & Information
Fly-ins & Outs
All current COG members receive their own gallery for posting
pictures, movies, and comments about their aircraft. In addition, our
gallery provider offers photo print services for your pictures - including
t-shirts and coffee mugs!
Please note the following guidelines about the use of the
- Some users choose not to create a gallery, so the COG
only sets up a gallery at your request. Please drop an e-mail to the
Judi who acts as a volunteer to set up galleries.
- The gallery service we use is shared by all the COG
members. Please be courteous of other members and don't disturb their
- You need to login to post pictures and edit your
gallery. The account and password is posted in the WebBoard in the
Members Only section. Anyone can browse the galleries by simply
- Once logged in, click on your gallery to add and work
with photos. There is no limit to the number of photos. Movies are limited
to 8MB each. It is strongly recommended that you convert your movies to
the Windows Movie format by using the free Microsoft Movie Maker 2.0
available for Windows XP
- Please do not set your gallery as Featured and
do not enter a Bio as these options affect the entire collection of
galleries. We suggest entering your bio information (if you'd like) as the
caption for your lead photo.
- The galleries are unmoderated, but the COG reserves the
right to remove photos or entire galleries deemed inappropriate. By using
the galleries, you agree to post only photos in good taste and suitable
for family consumption.