• 📸 Got photos from our 2026 Fly-In at KPLK?
    Help us preserve the memories! Upload your photos to the 2026 Fly-In Gallery.

New member

IanC

New member
Supporting Member
Ian Carrero
Aircraft Year
1976
Aircraft Type
112/A
Reg Number
N453TC
Serial Number
453
Dear Commander Owners Association,

I wanted to introduce myself as the new owner of N453TC, a Commander 112A that I recently purchased from Gary Mascelli.

My wife and I live in Memphis, TN and the plane is based at General DeWitt Spain Airport (M01). I’m also a FedEx pilot and have been involved in aviation for most of my life, but this is my first Commander.

I’m very pleased to be joining the Commander community and look forward to learning from the association, meeting other owners, and enjoying N453TC for many years to come.

Best regards,

Ian Carrero
Memphis, TN
N453TC

1789841949628.webp
 
Welcome! She’s a great bird and has covered many miles from the southern Bahamas to the tip of Pt Barrow. Hope we see you at the fly-in next year.
 
Congratulations and welcome to the group.
 
You have the correct tow bar! You’re on the right track already.
 
Gary taught me well.
 
Congrats and welcome!
 
Ian,

Welcome! Mary and I couldn’t be happier knowing how well 3 Tango Charlie will be cared for. I’m not sure I shed much wisdom on the 112A but I tried to pass along all the great info that Bill passed on to me. We are all just caretakers. 😉
 
Just think of how she contributed to your appreciation of the pilot friendly 480 Gary. :-D
 
Ian,

Welcome! Mary and I couldn’t be happier knowing how well 3 Tango Charlie will be cared for. I’m not sure I shed much wisdom on the 112A but I tried to pass along all the great info that Bill passed on to me. We are all just caretakers. 😉
Thanks Gary!
 
Welcome to the greatest group of pilots and plane owners ever.
 
Congrats and welcome to the madness!
 
Thanks so much for the warm wellcome
 
Welcome to the group and congratulations on your purchase Ian. As you may have already learned, don't hesitate to reach out to the group with questions as they are full of support.
 
Back
Top