• 📸 Got photos from our 2026 Fly-In at KPLK?
    Help us preserve the memories! Upload your photos to the 2026 Fly-In Gallery.

New member and excited Owner

rrwhetzel

New member
Supporting Member
Russ Whetzel
Pittstown, NJ
Aircraft Year
1993
Aircraft Type
114B/115
Reg Number
N585CA
Serial Number
14586
Hello everyone,
I'm the new owner of N585CA, a beautiful 1993 114B. I have loved the Commander since my first flight in one back in 1997 and finally found one to call my own!
I look forward to meeting and exchanging ideas and information with you!

Also, a HUGE shout out to Judi for helping make it possible!

-Russ Whetzel
Alexandria, New Jersey
 
Congrats, Russ!

Pictures, we love pictures. 👍
 
Nice choice, welcome to the group!
 
Congrats! Welcome to the madness!
 
Hello everyone,
I'm the new owner of N585CA, a beautiful 1993 114B. I have loved the Commander since my first flight in one back in 1997 and finally found one to call my own!
I look forward to meeting and exchanging ideas and information with you!

Also, a HUGE shout out to Judi for helping make it possible!

-Russ Whetzel
Alexandria, New Jersey
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8018.webp
    IMG_8018.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 37
Welcome, welcome!
 
Congratulations Russ, and welcome to the group!
 
Welcome to the brilliant, kind, and ridiculously giving COG group where these fantastic people will help you, commiserate with you, train you, and also save you 10’s of thousands of dollars (every 1-3 years at most if you use them/your A&P’s USE THEM….don’t let them learn the hard way on your dime, send them here).

I’ve never been part of a group like this where there is one and only one forum so you don’t have to hunt down answers through a dozen boards and 100’s of posts ….and where people treat you like lifelong friends ….just because you are now part of the Commander CULT! I mean owner’s group!

Welcome! You won’t be sorry you joined!
 
Reach out anytime fellow 1993 114B owner.
 
This will prove to be the best decision of your life - buying a Commander.
Welcome - hope you can fly west this week to Missouri!
 
Congrats on the buy and welcome to the group. Let the fun begin!
 
Welcome Russ. You chose a GREAT aircraft ...
 
Welcome to the group and congrats!
 
Hello Russ,

Jump on in... the water is just fine!
Lots of folks here to help keep your ship in great shape.
Congratulations.
Frank
 
Back
Top