• 📸 Got photos from our 2026 Fly-In at KPLK?
    Help us preserve the memories! Upload your photos to the 2026 Fly-In Gallery.

Hopefully new 114 owner

Avee8tor

New member
Supporting Member
Mark Outridge
DeLand, FL
Aircraft Year
1978
Aircraft Type
114 Hot Shot
Reg Number
N5842N
Serial Number
14390
First of all I’ll say this site is a wealth of knowledge and worth its weight in gold!

Currently in the purchase stage of a ‘78 114HS, hoping to get the pre-buy sorted in the next week or so. Will be based NE of Orlando and curious if any other Commander owners are near by? Thanks for now.
 
Great decision - good luck hopefully it works out for you and welcome to the group.
 
Welcome to the group Mark and congratulations in advance on your upcoming purchase.
 
Sounds like a great choice, good luck with the purchase.
 
Mark, congrats!
 
Hi Mark, there are 4 Commanders at Page Field (KFMY) in Ft. Myers, FL.
Come by and say Hello when you have your plane....
 
Looks like KFMY becoming Commander Central. ;)
 
First of all I’ll say this site is a wealth of knowledge and worth its weight in gold!

Currently in the purchase stage of a ‘78 114HS, hoping to get the pre-buy sorted in the next week or so. Will be based NE of Orlando and curious if any other Commander owners are near by? Thanks for now.
Hi Mark, I own a '77 114 based at KISM (Kissimmee airport). Definitely get together once your purchase is completed.
Welcome!
 
I'm in Winter Haven with a 114 and I am a CFII if you need any training for insurance.
 
Well, closing tomorrow on the aircraft, but sadly can’t collect it due to work until beginning of next month. Now the waiting begins!
 
Last edited:
Awesome news Mark ...
 
Congratulations Mark
 
Hello Mark,

Firstly, Congratulations on the acquisition of the 114!
You will enjoy the flexibility having the aircraft nearby, and ready to take you wherever you want.
We are just up the road from you in the Charleston, SC area.
Karen and I frequently fly into the Melbourne field to visit our son and his family.
Perhaps we can arrange a meet and greet this fall at one of those fabulous airfield side restaurants?
Welcome to the gang.
Frank
 
Back
Top