• 📸 Got photos from our 2026 Fly-In at KPLK?
    Help us preserve the memories! Upload your photos to the 2026 Fly-In Gallery.
brhoad
Reaction score
235

Latest activity Postings About Post areas

    • brhoad
      brhoad reacted to Frank A Alvarez's post in the thread Hopefully new 114 owner with Like Like.
      Hello Mark, Firstly, Congratulations on the acquisition of the 114! You will enjoy the flexibility having the aircraft nearby, and...
    • brhoad
      brhoad reacted to gmascelli's post in the thread New member with Like Like.
      Ian, Welcome! Mary and I couldn’t be happier knowing how well 3 Tango Charlie will be cared for. I’m not sure I shed much wisdom on...
    • brhoad
      brhoad reacted to Quest4Air's post in the thread New member and excited Owner with Like Like.
      Welcome to the brilliant, kind, and ridiculously giving COG group where these fantastic people will help you, commiserate with you...
    • brhoad
      brhoad reacted to Quest4Air's post in the thread maybe owner with Like Like.
      I just flew a friend of mine over to buy a 114A and one the way back at 11,500 we were exactly the same speed the whole way in my 112-TC...
    • brhoad
      brhoad reacted to rrwhetzel's post in the thread New member and excited Owner with Like Like.
      Hello everyone, I'm the new owner of N585CA, a beautiful 1993 114B. I have loved the Commander since my first flight in one back in...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top